Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kindergarten Round-up

I know I haven't posted in forever. I was in New Orleans last week (I'll post some pics later) and have been playing catch-up since getting back.

Tonight, the girls and I attended the Kindergarten Round-up at our local elementary school. It's hard to believe that L'il Sis will actually be attending this fall. We'll have 2 school-age kids and the pre-school years will be over. I don't think I've fully grasped that yet. Although I'm already celebrating not having to pay those fees anymore! And the free time I'll have... What to do with myself?! I'm sure I'll figure out something!

Of course, the flip side is the small bit that is freaking out just a little that my "baby" is going to be going to school! Real school 5 days a week, not just preschool a couple of mornings a week. My babies are definitely growing up!

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

what are you going to do with yourself?!