Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day


These came this afternoon. What a nice surprise, especially the cards for each of us. I put the girls' roses in the vase Big Sis made during a pottery field trip in Korea.










I just realized that the last post was dated Feb. 14. I guess something on my computer is still on Korean time. That was yesterday (the 13th). Today is the first full day of married single parenthood. Happy Valentine's Day to me!






L'il Sis crawled into bed with me last night, but (this is the important bit) let me sleep. Big Sis got off to school this morning with only a minimum of whining (much less than usual).



So far, so good. Yes, I know it's early days, but I need all the optimism I can get right now.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh my! What lovely Valentine's Day surprises.

Wow, I can't believe you'll be momming it without Sam for a year. Hats off to you! I'm always available by phone if you ever need a friendly ear.

Scott just took a new job which will result in me doing the married single mom thing Monday thru Friday for at least 6 months. He will still be close enough for emergency visits, etc., so basically I'm a sissy compared to you. ;)