Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Squirrelly


You've just got to love what comes out of a 2-year-old's mouth, usually in public and embarrassing ways. Take today for example, L'il Sis and I are standing at the library counter, sending a fax. Other than the librarian and one other mom and little one, everyone else in sight is a young male Marine. So what does my little angel do? She keeps poking my belly fat, finally asking, "What's that?" Before I can answer, she decides that's really not humiliating enough, so she points to one side of my chest and asks (loudly, is there any other way?), "What are those?"

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Aren't kids the greatest?

Imagine my surprise when recently, after teaching the girls to count to two, one of them looked at my tight T-shirt, pointed to the two mounds of glory, and counted them proudly. "ONE. TWO." We were in our kitchen. Thank Goodness.