My friend shannon challenged me to do this. I'm sure it's meant to be revealing about your personality, but here goes anyway! What is in my purse...
First, I switch between this black "Prada"-esque bag that I won during the raffle at an Armed Forces Spouse Club luncheon last year and an earth-toned striped "Kate Spade"-esque bag that is not quite as tall. And sometimes not everything makes the shuffle! Anyway, when I inventoried the contents this morning (Friday), I realized not everything was present to be accounted for. So I've put in ( ) the items that can often be found in my bag that were mysteriously missing this morning.
- 1 small bottle of ReNu rewetting drops
- 1 Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick in Blushing Nude [I don't even know why that is in there since I rarely wear lipstick anyway. It probably got left behind from last Sunday!]
- Thursday's (yesterday's) "to do" list
- Tuesday's "to do" list [don't ask about Wednesday -- I don't know]
- 1 receipt proving I paid the cable bill for both Sept. and Oct. (it saves me a trip next month)
- 1 size 4 Huggies diaper
- (travel-size container of Huggies wipes)
- (sippy cup)
- (bottled water)
Surprisingly, there was nothing in the zippered middle compartment.
- (cell phone)
I think this just proves that I'm nowhere near as high-maintenance as my husband sometimes thinks I am.
So, what's in your purse?
(I'm tagging Amy of Savage Stories, as a working mother of twins, she's got to have way more interesting stuff in her bag than I do!)