Tuesday, August 29, 2006

August pictures

I know I haven't posted any pictures lately. It's been a busy month. Although I haven't posted, I have been taking pictures. Here are some of my favorites from the past month:


Claire and Daddy share a dance.


###
I had been telling Maeve we'd go to the Aquarium at the COEX Mall all summer. Finally, last Thursday, I realized it was my last chance before school started. Of course, it seemed every nursery school in Seoul was on a field trip that day! Maeve still had fun, though.




Claire looking sweet, while dressed in her princess/ballerina finery.


Claire eating her broccoli. This was a rare night when she announced, "I like broccoli! More broccoli, pease!" Of course, she only nibbles the florets off and leaves the rest.


Maeve and Claire coloring together:


No comments: