Monday, September 10, 2007

Preschool




L'il Sis started morning preschool last week. She's getting to be such a big girl! (And I'm reminded of that when she sings "I'm a big girl now!" from the Pull-ups commercials.)



L'il Sis and a classmate waiting at the gate for their teacher to come and get them.







Welcome to Preschool! L'il Stinker never even looked back once the teacher had them all lined up and headed to their classroom. Not once!



At the end of her first day, L'il Sis was happy to tell me what a great day she'd had.


As much as I'd been looking forward to this day, it was a little sad, too. She's potty trained and now she's started preschool. She's no longer a baby, or even a toddler. L'il Sis is officially a preschooler.

2 comments:

ABW said...

Awwww...they grow up so fast! I always get a little sad when my kids race off to school or camp and they don't look back. My mom tells me I am raising them right, since they need to be independent but I still miss them terribly!

Now what do you do with your new found time?

Meredith said...

WOW. Officially potty-trained? When did this happen? I missed that bulletin.

Second child releasing is harder than first. I know this. Too. Well. I didn't tear up at all when the first one went to kindergarten...

She looks sooo grown up. Great haircut.