Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!




L'il Sis wanted to be a ballerina this year. It made a nice change from princesses. Big Sis originally wanted to be a rock star, but changed her mind last night. In case you aren't sure what she is, she's a "Marine princess." But this is also an improvement over last year when she decided at the very last minute to go trick-or-treating and threw a pair of wings on over her school clothes and declared herself a fairy. *sigh*
At least I'm not spending a fortune on costumes!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Cute Pumpkins!

Guard Wife said...

Very sweet. :)

Jody said...

I love the pumpkins and the girls are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I had Big Sis's limited interest in trick o treat this year. I didn't even go, since John and my Dad took the kids. I stayed home and chatted with my mom and handed out candies.

I'm usually the biggest fan of Halloween, but this year I just didn't care.

I put my kids' costumes on my facebook, but they weren't as cute as previous years.