Monday, May 21, 2007

backseat driver

At 3, Lil Sis is already a backseat driver. Today, I got a steady stream of "Go! I want you to go!" while we ran errands, never mind red lights or those pesky cars in front of me. Then, as we were trying to get out of a parking lot, a car turning into the lot made the widest turn I've seen in a long time. Although he had the stop sign, not me, I stopped well away from the intersection to accommodate this turn. Showing great restraint, I just commented, "Dude! How much room do you need?"

From the peanut gallery behind me, Lil Sis admonished, "Stop talking! That's enough talking!" Well, excuse me!

1 comment:

Military Mommy said...

She is hilarious.

My 5 year olds latest "car" antics includes telling me every time I forget to put my blinker on. Primarily when turning in my driveway.

We live on a cul-de-sac.

Noone is ever behind me.

I guess it's good that she's safe.

Sigh.

Michelle