Friday, January 30, 2009

Yo-bo-say-yo!

Remember this? We got another call from a telemarketer/fund-raiser tonight. Again, Stretch answered the phone, speaking Korean. He continued to speak Korean until the guy finally gave up with "I'll call back later." But before he got to that point, he was still trying, asking for Stretch and me by our first names (as if he was a friend, hah!), and Stretch was still talking at him in Korean. The funniest part was when he said, "I don't speak Spanish."

I thought I was going to hurt myself trying not to laugh out loud.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious. I'd at least guess an Asian language. your captcha word verification thingy on the last post made me type "slutb"... what's that all about? ;)

Jody said...

That's great. Stretch has a lot of fun with that, doesn't he?

Guard Wife said...

LOL! How funny!

We need to try this more often.

Maybe when M3 comes home she will think the phone is neat-o and we can let her talk to all the callers in Amharic?